MENU

Slide

Back to my trusty Clover Hair Boutique for a change for the end of 2015!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hello you!
You know, I always look forward to my hair salon appointments at Clover Hair Boutique. They did a fabulous job when I went to get my hair done for my wedding.

I actually have brides telling me that they want to dye their hair lighter for their wedding hairdo, but don't dare to because they are afraid that the salon will screw up their hair color and in the end they just don't have a salon they can go to that they trust, and I sooooo get they are coming from because hair is so so important and if you can't even trust your stylist to do a good enough job that's really sad.

And especially on your wedding day it has to be perfect right?! But black hair will sometimes look like just a lump of hair if the brides request for a intricate braid hairdo etc, i usually advice my brides to dye a lighter brown tone if they want to see the details of their hairdo to show up nicely on photos.

I decided it's time for a new color by Senior Stylist Gino. 

Previously he previously did my Violet red + Chilli Red ombre highlights which i love love love.

But I realized I've done so many reds this year!! Gooooorgeous bright ass in your face kinda red, violet red, balayage red. So I wanted a change of color tone for this end of the year!

 I had to bleach my hair twice to get all the red tones out of my hair, went to get my 1st round of bleaching on Thursday night and back on Friday for the 2nd bleaching and color wise, I've pretty much given Gino the freedom to let him do whatever he wants hahaha i have MAJOR hair envy for his cool hair color + hairdo so i know that I can trust him when it comes to color!

 So Gino was done with his color magic and a fabulous haircut by the salon Director Raymond, my hair was 10000000000x lighter and way cooler than when i stepped into Clover Hair Boutique!
 Walked out of the salon like literally 走路有风 HAHAHAHA 

I don't think I've ever done this color ever, thanks Gino, I FREAKING LOVE IT! The violet highlights really perfected the whole look. He really has great taste in these color combination man. I can't never think of up such a cool combi if it was up to me haha!

I honestly expected that my hair will be like super dry like a stack of hay after bleaching it not once but twice so we can get all the red out, but their PRO FIBRE treatment is so good! ♡ 
 

Exclusive discount for TheLuckiestChick Readers: 

Clover Hair Boutique will be offering TheLuckiestChick readers 
an exclusive discount of 20% off all Chemical Services by Senior Stylists, 
you can request for Gino if you're looking for a change of hair color, he's awesome!

Simply quote "LuckiestChick20" when you call to make your appointment to enjoy the 20% off! * discount not available for director services. 

★  Far East Plaza #02-44/45 14 Scotts Road Call: 6836 2748

 

Oh and we just booked our one year anniversary trip to Korea this Friday! Now i can have cool hair for Korea WOOTS!

 

So freaking excited since it's both our first time there. it was quite a last min decision so do share if you have any recommendation on places and what to eat and things to see/buy.

 Can't believe it's almost one year since #FideLeonWedding #FideLeonLuneDeMiel!

♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: